PSFK Twitter Survey Results
- 6 february 2009
A few days ago, we asked you to tell us how you wanted PSFK to be using Twitter. We got some great feedback from you and plenty of written-in suggestions of other ways we should use the tool. The findings:
- 70% of you want twitter.com/psfk to include thoughts about trends and ideas from Team PSFK bloggers and Piers Fawkes
- 53% of you want us to tweet articles of interest to Team PSFK not published on PSFK.com
- 46% of you want to see research requests by PSFK writers
- 23% of you want Piers to post PSFK business updates
- 22% of you want us to use our Twitter as an RSS broadcast
- 9% of you don’t use Twitter / don’t have a strong opinion on the matter.
Thanks very much for participating – we’re currently working on how to use these results to change how we’re currently utilizing Twitter… Stay tuned.