PSFK Conference New York Speaker: Sara Schiller
First, who are you and what do you do?
I consider myself a change agent, always looking for opportunities to do things that have never been done before which emerge from looking at situations fearlessly. With my husband Marc, I founded Wooster Collective. We curate art events, publish books, write magazine articles and, most importantly, identify little pieces of creativity that we share each morning with the world on www.woostercollective.com I also launched Meet at the Apartment, a space that re-invents how people meet by combining distinctive design with superior technology and amazing service. We are the anti-thesis of the beige conference room.
You’ll be sharing your ideas on our Art & Commerce presentation. In one paragraph, can you explain what themes and ideas you hope to touch upon during the discussion?
- How street art transitioned from the streets to the galleries in 5 years
- What fuels the art market – and its record prices
- What will happen to street art as the market goes through this current decline
- What lessons people can learn from street art and how it has transferred into commerce
- How should brands work with artists
5 hyperlinks to sites that provide you with inspiration:
To hear more from Sara, get your ticket for PSFK Conference New York now.