On October 26th, global innovation boutique Mandalah will host the first Good Ideas Salon in Latin America, addressing the systemic thinking behind emerging collaborative models and more.
Collaboration is certainly not a new concept but the way we’ve come to understand it has changed dramatically over the past few years. On October 26th, global innovation boutique Mandalah will host the first Good Ideas Salon in Latin America. The event in São Paulo, Brazil will address the systemic thinking behind emerging collaborative models and how all participants from these interconnected networks stand to gain.
7:30 pm – Doors Open
8:00 pm – Salon Begins
9:00 pm – Audience Q & A
10.00 pm – Salon Concludes
(Snack food and drinks will be provided by Grupo Eco – www.grupoeco.com.br)
• Igor Botelho – Founding partner of Mandalah (www.mandalah.com)
• André Galhardo – Creative Director of online-driven agency, iThink (www.ithink.com.br)
• Augusto de Franco – Writer, consultant and “Netweaver”.
• Marta Schonhorst – Former Olympic athlete, former trainer of the Brazilian National Rhythmic Gymnastics Squad, and currently a consultant in Human Resource development.
• Ari Raynsford – With a Doctorate in Nuclear Engineering and a Masters in Mechanical Engineering (both from M.I.T.), Ari is an expert in Integral Vision, a branch of Ken Wilber’s teachings in Integral & Transpersonal Psychology.
• Ricardo Freire – Blogger and collaborative journalist.
Price: R$50 Brazilian Reais
Location: THE HUB – Rua Bela Cintra 409, São Paulo, Brazil. (www.the-hub.com.br)
To sign up: Tickets must be purchased directly through Mandalah’s Headquarters in São Paulo @ 55-11-3097-9836 or via email at Goodideas@mandalah.com.
Press: Please contact Goodideas@mandalah.com