(Headlines) Creative Tourism Campaigns, Starbucks Discounts & Trans-Atlantic Cruises
PSFK curates a daily selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines from around the world.
Here is a selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines we’ve collected from around the world.
- European airlines ask for aid as volcano losses pass $1B
- With flights to Europe in question, demand for trans-Atlantic cruises soars
- 10 nations tell Google of privacy concern on Buzz
- Shoppers hit by ‘high street tax’
- Fliers see some hope but ash plume drifts toward U.K
- Starbucks, struggling to recycle, discounts drinks in tumblers
- Commercial real estate market starts to perk up
- Economy forces states to get creative with tourism campaigns
- Recession Adds to Appeal of Short-Term Jobs
- Netflix Founder Acquires Online Education Start-Up
- Next trend in futures trading: Movies?
- Facing unfit recruits, military leaders target food in schools
- Sunbed tans are addictive warn researchers
- Benefit for Uninsured May Still Pose Hurdle
- Do food stamps feed obesity?
- Medical pot use can conflict with job rules
Get a daily delivery of PSFK