(Headlines) Ellen’s Record Label, China Goes Green & Art In Cape Town
PSFK curates a daily selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines from around the world.
Here is a selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines we’ve collected from around the world.
- How China is Trying to go Green
- World debt crisis: eight reasons you should care
- E.U. Says Search Engines Violate Rules on Personal Data
- An Arts Enclave in Cape Town
- Sacred and Secular Mix in Turkey’s Museums
- Ellen DeGeneres starts own record label
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Beat Forecast
- New Yorker’s Remnick Says He Won’t Censor to Make Apple Happy
- Wow, 4 News Outlets Get 80% Of All Links From Bloggers
- Is Steve Ballmer Really the Best Choice to Run Microsoft’s Consumer Business?
- Google says it helps generate $54 billion for businesses and nonprofits
- New York Super Bowl is ‘game changer’ for cold-weather cities
- Cell users being hit with surprise charges, fees
- AT&T’s Plan for NYC Data Congestion: Free Wi-Fi
- F.C.C. Begins Review of Regulations on Media Ownership
- Build your own Dreamliner: Inside Boeing’s design studio
- Amazon CEO says color Kindle is ‘still a long way out’
Bogar AlonsoDesign & Architecture
Posted May 26, 2010
PSFK LABS REPORT