PSFK curates a daily selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines from around the world.
Here is a selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines we’ve collected from around the world.
- JP Morgan: England to win World Cup
- U.S. Air Force gets 3,000 new ‘cyberspace officers’
- Blogger interrogated after criticizing Shanghai Expo
- InterContinental Hotels Group bets on Gowalla for major summer promo
- First Came the Tweets, and Then the Sitcom
- Mayors of Starbucks Now Get Discounts Nationwide with Foursquare
- Retail – Walmart struggles while Home Depot thrives
- GQ sells only 365 iPad apps
- With 3,000 job applications a day, Google can be picky
- Digital media players move content from PC to living room
- Twitter for iPhone (Tweetie 3.0) slowly going live around the world
- One Moos and One Hums, but They Could Help Power Google
- Facebook mulls U-turn on privacy
- Nike+ heart rate monitor tipped for June 1 launch