(Headlines) No iPads At Yankee Stadium, A Mediocre Cannes & PETA In The Boardroom
PSFK curates a daily selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines from around the world.
Here is a selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines weâ€™ve collected from around the world.
- Drugs workers in Wales warn over new ‘legal highs’
- Lacklustre Cannes ends with upset
- In Canada once more, U.S. troops fleeing a war
- Museums sell collections to get by
- PETA buys stock to gain influence in boardrooms
- Apple pulls the plug on ‘Get a Mac’ ad campaign
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg Admits “Mistakes,” Says He’ll Address Privacy Outrage This Week
- Nokia’s New York flagship store closes today
- Instant messaging: This conversation is terminated
- Yankee Stadium Bans iPads
- Struggling Internet pioneer AOL turns 25
Posted May 24, 2010