PSFK curates some of the branding, digital and advertising news pieces and ideas catching our attention this week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and advertising communications stories catching our attention this week.
Innovation in Compelling Brand Communications
- Will Branded Content Lead to the Next Directing School?
- Measuring Creative Impact of Online Advertising
- The Creators Project: Intel Looks to Vice – and Artists, Musicians – to Make Chips Cool
- Lexus Hybrid Lets You Choose Your Own Adventure Via an Interactive Video
How NOT TO Handle Your Brand Communications
Digital Media & Marketing News
- P&G’s New eStore Markets Directly to Consumers
- Twitter Expects Hundreds of Advertisers On New Ad System
- Google and Verizon to Launch Tablet Computer
- YouTube Celebrates 5 Years, Asks Users to Tell Their Story
- Urbanspoon’s RezBook Lets Restaurants Manage Reservations on the iPad
- Major Publishers Tap Into Foursquare
- Google, Intel and Sony To Introduce Smart TV
- Univision to Live Stream all World Cup Games
And Some Generally Inspiring, Thought-Provoking or Amusing Ideas