(Headlines) Drinking Seawater, IPOs & Late Stage Divorce
PSFK curates a daily selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines from around the world.
Here is a selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines we’ve collected from around the world.
- Is Chile the Next Silicon Valley?
- Which global consumers are greenest? Not Americans
- Drinking Seawater
- Prince Charles is Having a Party and We are All Invited
- Clay Shirky: What I Read
- Most Creative People In Business
- Retailers report soft May sales figures
- IPOs make a comeback. But why?
- Armenian church sues Getty over ancient Bible pages
- Google TV = cool. But Google TV Ads = $$$
- In California, a Step Toward B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Bag)
- U.S. Retailers Report Lackluster Sales Gains
- The Founders Behind Diapers.com Launch Soap.com: “All The Robots Are In Place”
- Facebook, Google Maps reign supreme in mobile market
- The Coming Artilect War
- Dude uploads video to YouTube, rips it, uploads again a thousand times
- Al, Tipper Gore split puts focus on late-stage divorces
- Tobias Wong, Witty Designer and Conceptual Artist, Dies at 35
Bogar AlonsoDesign & Architecture
Posted June 3, 2010
PSFK LABS REPORT