PSFK curates a daily selection of noteworthy news headlines from around the world.
- U.S. Law Forces Gadget Companies to Disclose Ties to Conflict Minerals
- Europe to Investigate Antitrust Complaints Over I.B.M. Mainframes
- Europe Unleashes Online Gambling to Fill Coffers
- BBC Allowed To Release Mobile Apps In UK
- ‘Most people’s purchases influenced by social networks’
- BlackBerry’s Era May Be Ending
- San Francisco Considers Ban On Almost All Pet Sales
- Ryanair Passenger: I Was Detained For Complaining About Food
- Let’s cut the arts budget. The knife should slice through marketing and development but leave the artists untouched.
- Canon lifted by sales of cameras and printers
- BlackBerrys pose ‘security risk’ say UAE authorities
- Entelligence: 3D TV falls flat for me
- Gallery: Rise of The Helpful Machines
- Girl Uses iPod, Facebook To Catch Sex Predator
- Will Zynga Become the Google of Games?
- Facebook helps Philippine cops nab murder suspect
- Hire out your spare brainpower, says internet optimist
- Daft Punk ‘Tron: Legacy’ soundtrack emerges online
- Bobby Gillespie debuts covers supergroup The Silver Machine at 1234 Festival
- Full face transplant man reveals his new look on TV
- Federal judge rules Vitaminwater as unhealthy
- New Contestants for the Fourth Plinth Use Recycled Materials
- The Booker prize longlist: your verdict?
- “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”: casting the new film version
- Credit card fees make the rich richer, study find