(Headlines) China’s Space Station, American Apparel Losses & Google TV
A selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines we’ve collected from around the world.
- China tests 1st space station module for 2011 launch
- Frederick Forsyth: ‘US spies attacked my wife’s laptop’
- Islam’s Answer to MTV
- Vietnam’s economy lures some who left in the 1970s
- It’s up to Pa. brewery to can a bottling tradition
- American Apparel warns about mounting debts and losses
- Games industry ‘needs tax break’ after Realtime demise
- E-commerce volume surged to 2.25t yuan in first half
- Levi’s launches new brand for Asian market
- 85% of Big Pharma’s New Drugs Are “Lemons” and Pose Health Risks to Users
- Scientists Develop Whiskey-Based Fuel for Cars
- Smart phones, tablets to heat up consumer electronics sales in second half of 2010
- Google TV plan is causing jitters in Hollywoo
- China anti-tobacco efforts failing, officials say
- FDA approves new ‘morning-after’ drug
- All Hail the Humble Espadrille!
- Active Facebook Users More Likely to Stick It Through College: Study
- Maintaining private libraries seems a most unlikely career for the 21st century. After all, with iPads and Kindles, aren’t we on the cusp of change in how we experience the written word?
Bogar AlonsoDesign & Architecture
Posted August 18, 2010
PSFK LABS REPORT