A selection of world news headlines from around the web.
- Discovery of Picasso paintings worth $80M sparks legal row
- Leaked Cables Offer Raw Look at U.S. Diplomacy
- Knowledge Disconnect on Cities
- Putin: Russia will join the euro one day
- San Diego drug tunnel had railcar, tons of pot
- Obama to announce federal pay freeze
Image by Veer.
Veer has recently relaunched its site, Veer.com, with a simplified, easy to use interface allowing for enhanced and simplified image search. The site, which is a go-to source for creative and affordable stock photography, illustrations, fonts and merchandise, helps people add style to business, marketing, and personal design projects.