In this extract from PSFK’s Future Of Mobile Tagging Report, the CEO of media consulting agency mediaKi gives his advice on the use of mobile tags.
With a background as a professor at the European Institute of Design, Daniele develops ideas and solutions that empower mediaKi.it Ltd as a web & social media company. Over the last 4 years, he has built a team of professionals who make mediaKi.it an agency leader in the development of digital applications. The team works to build interaction within social networks as well as the development of social media marketing and social community management strategies.
- We feel that the goal of mobile tags should be to let the users feel involved in a link between real life and virtual space.
- Mobile tags allow for instant information and interactive content around products and places using just a mobile device. The aim is to bring people into a digital space that makes their experience more interactive, enjoyable and at the same time expands their knowledge.
- Mobile tags can be used to create a more interactive and personal shopping experience for consumers. By scanning a tag at an auto dealership for example, the customer can view the car they want to buy with the options of their choosing, and change these before the final decision.
- There is also opportunity around the buildup of loyalty points by scanning mobile tags. Users can access a merchant’s network through a mobile tag and by joining the community, can use whatever services the network offers. The build-up of points accumulated while using these services will help them receive discounts and special offers.
- Simple giveaways can be integrated with tags, providing an intermediary interaction that is both helpful for organizations and informative for the people who are scanning.
For your free download of this report please visit www.psfk.com/future-of-mobile-tagging