This Week in Brand Strategy & Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news that caught our attention this week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention this week.
Ideas Shaping Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- Is Twitter the Ultimate Creation Killer?
- What Do We Mean By ‘Innovation’, ‘Collaboration’, or ‘Design’?
- Tactics Are the New Strategy
- 10 Lessons for Young Designers (or anyone interested in impacting it)
- Vision Statement: Locating Your Next Strategic Opportunity
- Bother Me, I’m Thinking (on the value of distraction)
- The Power of Curiosity & Inspiration
- Why You’re Not as Successful as You Want to Be
Innovative, Inspiring Ideas: New Products, Projects & Services
- LikeMinded (telling community development success stories – from Craigslist Foundation)
- Pewpewpewpew (a microphone-controlled game)
- The Phraseology Project
- MIT Media Lab: Recompose (direct and gestural interaction with an actuated surface)
- Midget & Giant (a witty webcam idea)
- Urbanized (Kickstarter project focused on the design of cities)
Brand Content (For Better or Worse)
- Short Shorts on Sale
- Penguin Books’ 75th Anniversary
- Google Chrome Demo Lab
- Food & Drink iPhone Apps from Chronicle Books
- Brain Farm & Red Bull’s ‘Art of Flight’
Digital Media, Tech & Marketing News & Resources