The Digital Harvard: Stats Behind Hyper Island’s Success [Video]
The creative education institution boasts its results to lure applicants.
Rob Schwartz, Executive Creative Director at TBWA in LA, called Hyper Island the “digital Harvard.”
Some highlights include:
- Over 90% of students recommend Hyper Island to their friends.
- The education is based on real industry needs, hence their programs are constantly evolving.
- 98% of their students land a job within 6 months of graduating; 60% of students secure jobs as developers, art directors, project managers before graduating.
- 1 out of 4 have 3 or more jobs to choose from.
- 64% of employers say that former students contribute to a deeper understanding of the digital landscape; 1 in 4 employers claim that former students contribute to winning new clients.
PSFK Op-EdsFitness & Sport
Posted April 27, 2011
PSFK LABS REPORT