We’ve approved the proof of our new publication Need to Know Magazine and it’s being printed as we type for tomorrow’s PSFK CONFERENCE NYC.
The magazine looks at the themes that will emerge through our conference talks including: creativity-in-action, innovation-at-scale and building-better-business.
Conference Keynote Speakers:
- Jonathan Harris of Cowbird
- Futurist and filmmaker Jason Silva
- Rachel Shechtman of STORY
- Abe Burmeister of Outlier
- Todd Carmichael of La Colombe Torrefaction
- Simon Collins of Parsons
- Robert Kirkpatrick of UN Global Pulse
- Steve Clayton of Microsoft
- John Bielenberg of Project M
- Ryan Jacoby of IDEO
- Ayesha Khanna of the Hybrid Reality Institute
- Allan Chochinov of the SVA
- Rob Walker of Significant Objects
- Thrillist co-founder Ben Lerer
- Gerald Richards of 826 National
- Tom Moore of Mandalah
- Faris Yakob of MDC Partners
- Anthropologist Grant McCracken
- Keith Yamashita of SYPartners
- Social theorist John Gerzema
- Nick Barham of W+K Tomorrow
- Artist Shantell Martin
- Graham Hill of LifeEdited
We are trying to create something different from what you might expect on PSFK.com – something that feels more timeless, more reflective. If you enjoy reading PSFK.com, do support us in our new adventure by ordering an issue. With any luck, we’ll be able to produce this every quarter at least.
Full details here: Need To Know Magazine
Click here to get more information about the upcoming event.