Art students with the munchies, Angry Birds migration, Brand Obama vs Romney, Wes Anderson’s ads, Starbucks re-waste, Lincoln luxury … A run down of the latest news from across the internet.
Art students with the munchies, Angry Birds migration, Brand Obama vs Romney, Pulp Fiction’s new track, Wes Anderson’s ads, Starbucks re-waste, Lincoln luxury … A run down of the latest news from across the internet.
- Bet you didn’t see this one coming: Most Likely To Order Takeout Late At Night? Art Students. http://ow.ly/dg6Sv
- The fall of AngryBirds? Game developer Trey Smith on how mobile gaming is becoming all about ‘free to play.’ http://ow.ly/dg7wc
- Inception Music Makes Pulp Fiction More Ominous http://ow.ly/dg3WG
- Wes Anderson’s best commercial spots, compiled by AdWeek http://ow.ly/dg1dC
- Starbucks is funding research that would turn food waste into Useful Stuff http://ow.ly/dfZIS
- Lincoln’s design director talks about what luxury means today and who his inspirations are http://ow.ly/dfYHc
- Drag Queens are so yesterday. Are we ready for the rise of the Drag King in pop culture? http://ow.ly/dfWGK
- Opinion about the final days of The Tea Party: “raging against the dying of the light” http://bit.ly/QJJagp
- A Branding Overview: Obama vs Romney http://bit.ly/PIXw4I
- Samsung shares slump after Apple patent victory http://bit.ly/QJExCV