9 Stories From The Web To Know About Today
IAC, Pacifico Beer, Park Slope sluts, nuanced anonymity, Hollywood, Apple, Samsung, and 2 Armstrongs who will be remembered differently by history... A run down of the latest news.
IAC, Pacifico Beer, Park Slope sluts, nuanced anonymity, Hollywood, Apple, Samsung, and 2 Armstrongs who will be remembered differently by history… A run down of the latest news from across the internet.
- With quarterly ad revenues of $25M, about.com is bought by IAC for $300M: http://tcrn.ch/SFBhyR
- Limited with a total marketing budget of $5m, how Pacifico Beer turned to social media to reach young men http://nyti.ms/QjK6O5
- Gothamist founder calls bs on ‘Park Slope moms on coke & blowjobs’ author’s piece in the Awl: http://gothamist.com
- Customer service fodder: Jan Chipchase on the need for nuanced anonymity in an era where brands are all knowing: http://janchipchase.com
- Fresh shots of the Hollywood Sign photographed by Ted VanCleave: http://bit.ly/OjwSM0
- Lance Armstrong: the whistleblowers: http://bit.ly/PaMMYP
- Apple to seek injunction to stop sale of Samsung smartphones and tablets in the US :http://bit.ly/PQRcHQ
- Neil Armstrong, first man on the moon, dies aged 82 http://bit.ly/PQRajc
- Service says LadyGaga has only 29% good Twitter followers out of 30m, Stephen Fry only at 36%: http://feeds.guardian.co.uk/