It takes work, but a flourishing brand strategy company is in reach even in this hyper-connected era.
It’s not unreasonable to say that social media has made marketing increasingly difficult, presenting other channels through which to capture and maintain an audience through providing a service; however, according to The Drew Blog, written by the CEO of Renegade, social media and marketing agency, six simple steps (or reminders) can keep you focused and help your business succeed. Here’s a summary:
1. Do Your Homework: Know your client, category and target – don’t come unprepared.
2. Solve a Problem: Identifying the problem is the first step to fixing it.
3. Provide a Service: It doesn’t have to be complicated – filling even a simple need will make profits.
4. Have Fun: Clients are drawn to brands that are fun and don’t take themselves too seriously.
5. Focus, But Don’t Rely On One Channel: Finding a primary channel of communication is good, but don’t ignore other viable options.
6. Evaluate: Take time to celebrate your successes and brainstorm solutions for any problems that occured. Creating benchmarks leads your company, and career, forward.
Originally published on The Drew Blog. Republished with kind permission.