Build thoughtful stories about the future and how companies and their customers fit within it.
PSFK Labs is looking to develop private and public research projects for leading brands. Through our unique process, we get to tell thoughtful stories about the future, and how companies and their customers fit within it. The researcher will also work on strategies for branded content projects. In the last 12 months, PSFK has provided such work for Bacardi, BMW, Diageo, Google, Intel, Jawbone, NBCUniversal, Philips, Target and Wiley Publishing. Previous clients include Apple and Pepsi.
We are currently witnessing growth and the Head of Research & Strategy is looking for researchers and analysts of all levels to manage the delivery of client projects so that they exceed their expectations. The successful candidate will work with a dynamic team delivering world-class inspiration.
- Over 3 years experience in professional services
- Proven track record of delivering profitable client engagements
- Has market research, publishing or product innovation as part of a repertoire of experience
- Intense curiosity about the world around them
- Significant daily research list
- Active in cultural discussion through personal social channels
- The focus to analyze large volumes of data to identify patterns
- Ability to deliver implications and recommendations based on research
Please respond with your résumé to partner Hedyeh Parsia – email@example.com. Please include salary expectations. Note that we are a small company of less than 20 staff, so we can only process applications from US permanent residents.