Help us interact and relate with our audience across our channels.
Our editorial team continues to grow and we are looking for an energized, digital native to join our team. We need someone to help us interact with our audience across our social channels, on PSFK.com and for new products that we’re developing. They need to be overly sensitive to what people are saying about our content and find ways to add to the conversation, supporting debate – even if it goes against our initial point of view. This candidate will also bring the outside in and help the team at all levels connect better with the thoughts and ideas of our readers.
PSFK is looking for a social media community manager to help inspire to our audience and the creative world at large. We are looking for someone passionate about social media and its potential for publishers. The role focuses on sharing cool stuff online to engage, inspire and drive traffic. As an essential part of our editorial team, you will make sure our content is seen and shared by optimizing it for social, and helping us run our daily news site.
- Ensure maximum reach and visibility of PSFK.com content and select partner content
- Build social content plans and calendars to grow audiences, reach and engagement
- Staying on top of news and developments in the social media space, as well as PSFK.com content verticals
- Manage key aspects of PR and press outreach for PSFK
- Helping the editorial team maintain high publishing standards on PSFK.com
- 1-2 years professional experience with major social networks for a publisher or brand
- Excellent writing and editing skills, journalism work a plus
- PR and outreach experience
- Project management and multitasking abilities in fast-paced work environment
- Avid curiosity, constantly connected
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
If you connect with the job-role and feel you’d like to make a difference, email Hedyeh Parsia via email@example.com.