Held on March 6, 2007, PSFK Conference New York presented the world’s most creative thinkers to a packed audience in lower Manhattan. Topics range from art to entertainment to publishing to technology.
- Scott Campbell & Laurie Rosenwald on Handmade Art
- David Rosenberg on Video Gaming Trends
- Eco Branding & Greenwashing
- Turning Trends Into Insights
- Tomorrow’s Media Today
- Allan Chochinov on The Perfect Storm
- Kevin Slavin on Brand As Activity
- George Murphy on Brand As Experience
- Rony Zibara on Brand As Innovation
- Urban Spam or Great Idea?
- Dough Jaeger on Brand As Host
- Media As Creative Agency
- Mike Byrne on The Future of Brands