PSFK SALON NEW YORK
PSFK is the go to source for new ideas for creative business. Our events bring to life the discussions that take place everyday on our site with a focus on particular areas of innovation.
On May 13th, PSFK will host a discussion at Soho House New York about the Future of Design to kick off Design Week and the International Contemporary Furniture Fair. This event will be a lively and thought-provoking discussion amongst the editors of some of the top design industry websites about what they are looking forward to seeing at the shows, the new crop of designers to watch out for, the industry innovators they expect will wow us again, and what design ingenuity it would most surprise them to see.
At PSFK SALON NEW YORK, we will provide a stimulating environment in which to explore how the impact of design extends beyond simply how we conduct our daily lives. Come join an intimate audience of creative professionals who will listen and discuss the topic of The Future of Design at the stunning Soho House New York (Soho House membership not required for attendance).
- 8.30am Breakfast and conversation
- 9.00am First round of speaker discussions
- 9.45am Coffee and refreshments
- 10.00am Second round of speaker discsussions
- 10.45am Q&A with audience
- 11.00am Coffee and conversation
- 11.30am Event ends
- Josh Rubin, Founder and Editor in Chief, Cool Hunting
- Jean Lin, Editor, Otto Design and Architecture
- LinYee Yuan, Managing Editor, Core77
- Dave Pinter, Senior Editor, PSFK.com
This event is kindly hosted by Soho House New York.