The 2017 Forecast
The PSFK 2017 Forecast report identifies today’s emerging trends that will shape tomorrow’s creative business. By analyzing thousands of ideas shared on PSFK.com and beyond, PSFK Labs researchers identified 15 nascent trends that will continue to grow and mature in 2016 and into 2017.
The full report is designed to inspire designers, retailers, marketers and innovators to build a future where people live, work and play better.
Four themes that will shape 2017:
A New Singularity explores the creative, cultural and technological innovations that allow people to express themselves in new hyper-individualized ways.
Touch Enabled World delves into the world of simulated environments and how performance-enabled fabrics will allow people to use gestures as the physical world begins to incorporate a digital overlay.
Life Partnering highlights contextual and intelligent services that offer intimate, relevant and personal support during quotidian tasks evolving over the course of a lifespan.
Closed-Loop Community investigates how distributed tech will connect citizens no matter where they are to offer intelligent services to people in every corner of the world.
Published December 2015
- In-depth market analysis: an informed look of 15 trends that will define 2017
- Actionable Takeaways: a blueprint to help creative professionals navigate their way into the future and shape tomorrow’s creative business solutions
- Insights and Implications: an investigative analysis of consumer behaviors and market trends that will impact key sectors including retail, travel, work, home, health and marketing
- Informed Opinions: perspectives from influential market leaders and experts across the globe about innovation and the shape of things to come
- Plus a 40+ Page Full Presentation Deck
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summary decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- PSFK’s Report Imagines the Future of Innovation in 2017
- PSFK 2017 Forecast: Why the Wrist Shouldn’t Be Hogging the Wearables Limelight
- PSFK 2017 Forecast: Gesture-Based Controls May Be a Hardware Killer
- PSFK 2017 Forecast: The Next Phase of Wearable Tech Is…Better Fashion
- New Report Defines Six Strategies to Power 2017
- PSFK 2017 Forecast: The Rise of Digital Daycare
- PSFK 2017 Forecast: How New Tech Will Become Your Intimate Partner
- PSFK 2017 Forecast: Celebrating Diversity Is Powering Stronger Brand Narratives
View more posts about 2017 Forecast
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.