The CES 2017 Guide
PSFK’s CES Guide 2017 helps brands, retailers, technologists and creatives distill this year’s 3,600-exhibitor conference into a future-focused field guide, identifying the most important technology trends for the future consumer.
The full guide is a comprehensive preview of 2017’s top technology event, complete with a roundup of top exhibitors, panels and events, as well as key takeaways for those in Las Vegas or following along at home.
- Expert Curated Schedules of panels, keynotes, product announcements and exhibitors tailored for professionals in retail, advertising, media, wellness and other industries.
- Industry-Specific Takeaways to help attendees and global readers summarize innovation on the exhibit floor.
- 6 Tech Industry Shifts to prepare for in 2017 and beyond, handpicked from PSFK’s 2020 Forecast
- Download includes desktop, mobile, and print-ready guides
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3D Face Camera Creates Accurate Models In Seconds
- Lego’s Robot Helps Younger Kids Learn How To Code
- Luxury Road Bike Brings Integrated Technology To The Next Level
- LG’s New Robot Will Be Your Personal Airport Guide
- Wireless Breast Pump Allows Women To Pump On The Go
- Fully 3D-Printed Car Promises Sustainable Manufacturing
- Toyota’s Concept-i Car Makes Artificial Intelligence More Human
- Hyundai’s ‘Mobility Vision’ Has Cars Docking With Homes And Becoming Shared Living Spaces
View more posts about CES 2017 Guide