The Future Of Cities
This report examines 28 key trends that are driving the sustainable development and efficient operation of modern cities as they respond to the unique challenges posed by rapid urbanization. Aided by connected technologies, social platforms, and flexible design thinking, cities at the forefront of these progressive solutions are creating a compelling blueprint for ensuring that their citizens, businesses and public institutions thrive. As we plan for the future, PSFK Labs is excited for the opportunity to contribute its point of view to this ongoing conversation.
Published October 2013
- 150 page report
- Featuring five macro themes and 28 key trends
- 80+ examples of innovation described in detail
- Relevant experts to follow in the space
- Ideas for putting the trends into action
- Spanish translation
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summary decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- Flying Cars and Hoverboards Populate Past Visions of Future Cities
- IBM Web Series Spotlights City-Changing Ideas
- Long-Exposure Spy Cameras Will Capture Berlin’s Growth For The Next 100 Years
- Google Street View Now Acts As A Digital Time Machine
- Detroit Transforms Its Abandoned Homes Into Colorful Bus Stops
- Mobile Messaging App Lets People Chat Off The Grid
- Macala Wright: What Will Happen When LA Crowdsources $1 Million For Social Change
- Renowned Architects Reimagine The Humble Water Fountain
View more posts about Future Of Cities
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.