The Future of Connected Life
The Future of Connected Life report explores an emerging mix of tech and analog products and services that are baking efficiency, balance, and growth into people’s lifestyles as they transition between different phases in their days and are helping them to live, work and play better.
In the Effectiveness & Productivity theme, the PSFK Labs team explore how on-demand services and creative life hacks are helping people offload key responsibilities and make better use of their time.
In our Balance & Awareness theme, we look at how people are achieving better peace of mind by living synchronously in the cloud, while finding time to unplug from their devices at key moments.
Finally in our Personal Growth & Fulfillment theme, we examine an ever-expanding range of platforms and services that are changing how people achieve their personal goals.
We see this report serving as a guide for companies to respond to the changing needs of their customers – so that we all live a more happy, healthy and productive life.
Published May 2015
Featured within this report, readers can find:
- 12 trends driving how people live, work, and play
- 3 overarching themes
- Implications for how individuals and businesses stand to benefit
- Perspectives from leading experts across the globe
- Plus a 45+ page full presentation deck
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- What Have We Learned About The Future of Cognitive Computing?
- Living in a World with Instant Access to Everything
- Achieve Success By Finding Moments to Disconnect
- Nudging Your Way Toward Better Behaviors
- The Future of Connected Life: Complete Content Series Round-Up
- What Connected Living Means for Business
- Hyper-Targeted Learning is Letting Busy Adults Pursue Continued Education
- A Master of Attention Draws All Eyes at PSFK 2015
View more posts about Future of Connected Life