In this year’s Future of Retail Report, PSFK Labs’ fourth annual production of the report, we’ve brought together two interconnected themes that provide a foundation for the modern shopping experience. ‘Data-Driven Commerce Platforms’ offers insights into the information systems that responsive retailers and brands are leveraging to differentiate themselves from the competition, enabling them to exceed customer expectations at every point along the ‘Networked Purchase Path’.
- The leading report series on the global trends changing retail
- Latest analysis of the ramifications of mobile and social
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- Opportunities and implications for 11 new trends
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- Sip a Latte Seated Next to the World’s Ugliest Specimen
- Crafty Figurines That You Should Have On Your Desk
- Meet Mona, the World’s Smartest Personal Shopper
- To Celebrate Scandinavian Tradition, IKEA Rolls Out In-Store Candy Shops
- PSFK Labs Launches The Desktop Debrief
- Amazon Turns to ArtificiaI Intelligence to Combat Fake Reviews
- Capturing Color, A Tiny Washing Machine, and Creepy Penguins in Our Top Videos
- Virtual Reality Will Make Corporal Control a Consumable Commodity
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2014
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summary decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.