The Future Of Retail 2014
In this year’s Future of Retail Report, PSFK Labs’ fourth annual production of the report, we’ve brought together two interconnected themes that provide a foundation for the modern shopping experience. ‘Data-Driven Commerce Platforms’ offers insights into the information systems that responsive retailers and brands are leveraging to differentiate themselves from the competition, enabling them to exceed customer expectations at every point along the ‘Networked Purchase Path’.
Published November 2013
- The leading report series on the global trends changing retail
- Latest analysis of the ramifications of mobile and social
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- Opportunities and implications for 11 new trends
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Story Behind How LYNK & CO Created A Car Brand From Scratch
- Carry A Map Of NYC On A Handbag
- Runners Are Delivering Groceries To Parisians
- GM And Audi Are Experimenting With Car Rentals In SF
- Creative Leadership Expert: Experiencing A Seismic Shift From Brand Loyalty To Interface Loyalty
- Kodak’s Smartphone Is Inspired By A Retro Camera
- [News] Retail store lets customers pay and check out directly from app
- Retail Concept Offers Food Hall Inspired Space For Online Brands
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2014