In this year’s Future of Retail Report, PSFK Labs’ fourth annual production of the report, we’ve brought together two interconnected themes that provide a foundation for the modern shopping experience. ‘Data-Driven Commerce Platforms’ offers insights into the information systems that responsive retailers and brands are leveraging to differentiate themselves from the competition, enabling them to exceed customer expectations at every point along the ‘Networked Purchase Path’.
- The leading report series on the global trends changing retail
- Latest analysis of the ramifications of mobile and social
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- Opportunities and implications for 11 new trends
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- PSFK Conference 2015 – Live Blog
- How Mobile Drives Shopper Loyalty
- A High-Quality White T-Shirt to Beat Them All
- How We Curated this Friday’s PSFK Conference
- Six Apps Making Mobile Transactions Frictionless
- Friday’s Speaker Lineup For PSFK 2015
- Tie the Knot Anywhere with IKEA’s Virtual Wedding Service
- Better Living and Connecting in an On-Demand World: Two Panels for PSFK 2015
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2014
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summaries decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.