The Future Of Retail 2014
In this year’s Future of Retail Report, PSFK Labs’ fourth annual production of the report, we’ve brought together two interconnected themes that provide a foundation for the modern shopping experience. ‘Data-Driven Commerce Platforms’ offers insights into the information systems that responsive retailers and brands are leveraging to differentiate themselves from the competition, enabling them to exceed customer expectations at every point along the ‘Networked Purchase Path’.
Published November 2013
- The leading report series on the global trends changing retail
- Latest analysis of the ramifications of mobile and social
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- Opportunities and implications for 11 new trends
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summary decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- Amazon Enters ‘Gig Economy’ with Uber-For-Packages Service
- Jeff Fromm: L’Oreal Taps into Instagram to Explore Future of Image-Based Social Media
- Sharing Economy Welcomes New Player: Umbrellas
- Selfies and Ethically Sourced Clothes Come Together in Fashion Revolution
- Hysterical Consumerism Ruins Food. And Holidays. And Books
- Grow Cannabis Without the Guesswork
- PSFK Presents Building Tomorrow: Trends Driving The Future of Design
- Make the Coming Winter Less Cruel, Consider Wearing Recycled Down
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2014
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.