In this year’s Future of Retail Report, PSFK Labs’ fourth annual production of the report, we’ve brought together two interconnected themes that provide a foundation for the modern shopping experience. ‘Data-Driven Commerce Platforms’ offers insights into the information systems that responsive retailers and brands are leveraging to differentiate themselves from the competition, enabling them to exceed customer expectations at every point along the ‘Networked Purchase Path’.
- The leading report series on the global trends changing retail
- Latest analysis of the ramifications of mobile and social
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
- Opportunities and implications for 11 new trends
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- Failing Fast as the Path to Meaningful Innovation
- Life Planner Software Wins IBM Watson x PSFK Good Data Contest
- Projecting Manhattan Life Onto a Tiffany’s Store…in London
- The Good Data Contest: The Top Eight Innovative Concepts
- Say Goodbye to the Intern Coffee Run with Lyft Deliveries
- Educating Citizens on Protecting Their Online Identities
- Glamorous Camping Has Become Big E-Commerce Business
- Supermarket Broadcasts Your Food’s Origin on the Big Screen
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2014
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summary decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.