In the fifth volume of the Future of Retail report the PSFK Labs team explores the dynamic social, technological, and physical forces influencing consumer behavior and driving next-generation shopping experiences. With a refocus on the importance of the physical store, our analysis below includes 10 in-store strategies supported by over a dozen key trends that retailers can use to immediately begin redefining their retail experience.
The report looks at how, in order to stand out from the competition, retailers and brands must make the best use of their customers’ time and attention by designing multichannel experiences that strike a perfect balance between efficiency and enjoyment, relevance and surprise.
Featured within the 110 page report, readers can find:
- 10 strategies to redefine the store
- Over a dozen global trends changing retail
- 20 future store concepts
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- IKEA Partners with Fashion Provocateur for Next Furniture Collaboration
- Pop-Up Pong Game Promotes Storefront Interaction
- PCH’s Liam Casey and PSFK’s Piers Fawkes Discuss Future of Global Manufacturing and Retail [PSFK 2015]
- How Connected Living Has Changed the Modern Consumer
- Hyper-Connectivity Moves Away from the Twittersphere to the Service Industry
- Catch the PSFK Daily Update with Behind-the-Scenes Live Videos
- IKEA’s Breakfast Cafe Offers Beds in Place of Tables
- Relive Some of the Best Moments from PSFK 2015
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2015
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summaries decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.