The Future Of Retail 2015
In the fifth volume of the Future of Retail report the PSFK Labs team explores the dynamic social, technological, and physical forces influencing consumer behavior and driving next-generation shopping experiences. With a refocus on the importance of the physical store, our analysis below includes 10 in-store strategies supported by over a dozen key trends that retailers can use to immediately begin redefining their retail experience.
The report looks at how, in order to stand out from the competition, retailers and brands must make the best use of their customers’ time and attention by designing multichannel experiences that strike a perfect balance between efficiency and enjoyment, relevance and surprise.
Featured within the 110 page report, readers can find:
- 10 strategies to redefine the store
- Over a dozen global trends changing retail
- 20 future store concepts
- Perspectives from leading shopper experts across the globe
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summary decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- Order Some Jeans with Your Room Service
- LittleBits Popup Store Makes Anyone an Electronics Genius
- It’s a Bird! It’s a Plane! It’s an Amazon Drone Superhighway!
- John Boiler: How to Design Physical Space for Optimism and ROI
- A Coffee Roastery Serves Up Jobs for the Homeless
- Caffeine-Based Vaporizer Lets You Inhale Energy
- The 2016 IKEA-Inspired Home Will Connect Families Through Food
- Customer Chat Interactions: Then Vs. Now
View more posts about Future Of Retail 2015
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.