The Future of Retail 2017
Transformation Strategies For Customer-First Business
The Future of Retail 2017 report presents key strategies that retailers and brands must take to create a customer-first organization that can exceed the expectations of a new generation of shoppers. The 7th edition of PSFK’s annual report provides an in-depth trends-analysis of the retail landscape and delivers actionable strategies for an empowered frontline, performance technology and responsive operations.
- 3 pillars for customer-first business transformation
- Recommended strategies for employee empowerment, retail technology and responsive operations
- 10 trends defining the new retail landscape
- Exclusive interviews, insights and statistical support from leading retail experts at Walmart, Marriott and Cisco
- Actionable insights to guide investment and operation of in-store technologies
- 60+ examples of retail innovation from major brands and retailers
- Transformative retail scenarios to kickstart innovative thinking
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Crafting The Personalized Retail Experience
- Store Technology Expert: Why Retailers Must Invest In Store Associates
- The PSFK Holiday Gift Guide 2016
- Nine Technologies To Invest In When It Comes To Retail [Future Of Retail]
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Enabling Anytime Shopping & On-Demand Support
- Customer Service Expert: Why Offline Retail Has Better Data Than Online Retail
- Why Training Associates To Be Advocates Is Key To Retail Success
- Communications Officer: What This Holiday Season Means For Millennial Shoppers
View more posts about Future of Retail 2017