The Future of Travel 2016
Multi-Disciplinary Lessons To Reimagine Planning and Booking
The second volume of PSFK’s Future of Travel focuses on innovation throughout the discovery and booking stages of a journey. We leveraged our cross-disciplinary expertise to provide lessons for travel from the tech, retail, media and travel industries. The resulting document is meant to inspire travel brands as they look for opportunities to refresh their services to better meet the realities of the modern traveler.
- 8 Key Actions for Travel Retailing Success
- 10 Trends Shaping Travel
- Best Brands In Travel Index
- 5 Services To Help You Travel Like A Local
- 5 Travel Scenarios Bringing These Trends To Life
- Supporting Stats and Expert Quotes
- Implications For Better Travel Experiences
- Plus a 30+ Page Full Presentation Deck
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- Airbnb’s Head of Product On the Future of Travel Experiences
- Brands Grant Travelers Access to Experiences Before They Book
- 8 Rules for Facilitating Easy Travel Booking
- Why Brands Should Put Travelers In the Driver’s Seat
- Keep Calm With These Travel Apps When Booking On the Fly
- 4 Tips for Planning Your Winter Holiday Travel
- Discover Innovation In Planning And Booking With PSFK’s Future of Travel 2016 Report
- PSFK Labs Imagines the Future of Business Travel
View more posts about Future of Travel 2016