The Future Of Wearable Tech
This report examines 10 key trends that are impacting the future of wearable technologies with a focus on the basic features, form and functions of these devices and technologies and what they might replace. Aided by the increased processing speed of chips, capacity of batteries and precision of sensor technologies, devices are becoming smaller, faster and more feature heavy, nearly replacing entire electronic categories in the process and furthermore impacting the way we live, work and socialize. As we plan for the future, PSFK Labs in collaboration with iQ by intel is excited for the opportunity to contribute its point of view to this ongoing conversation.
Published January 2014
- 30 page report
- Featuring three macro themes and 10 key trends
- 60+ examples of innovation described in detail
- Relevant experts to follow in the space
- Ideas for putting the trends into action
An overview of this report can be viewed in the frame to the right. For download and embed options for our summary decks, please visit slideshare.net/psfk.
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
- How Wearable Tech Can Be Used for Social Good
- PSFK 2017 Forecast: Gesture-Based Controls May Be a Hardware Killer
- Powering Up Handbags for Battery-Drained Devices
- Tech-Savvy Shoppers Drive the Internet of Things in Real Time
- Track RPMs, Distance and Speed with Misfit’s Bike-Friendly Wearable [CES 2016]
- VSP Global’s Eyeglasses: An Activity Tracker for Your Face
- Quantify Your Listening Behavior for Healthier Ears
- How To Build Your Own Activity Tracker
View more posts about Future Of Wearable Tech
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.