The Impact Debrief
How To Leverage Social Good To Drive Business Growth
PSFK’s Impact Debrief explores how companies are moving beyond corporate social responsibility to embrace corporate social innovation. In this study, PSFK Labs spotlights emerging trends in the world of social good, offering insights into digital and organizational practices that will help any company elevate their impact and influence.
Published May 2016
The 25+ page report includes:
- Fundamentals for creating corporate social innovation
- 6 comprehensive trends driving good business
- 24 best-in-class examples of companies elevating business impact through social good practices
- Actionable steps for adopting and elevating a company’s social and environmental goals
- Insights and statistical support from industry leaders
- Key takeaways for brands and organizations in retail, travel, health, technology and beyond
- Plus a bonus 26+ page presentation
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find PSFK’s Impact Debrief Presentation On Slideshare
- Venmo Involuntarily Turned Into A Charity App
- RiseUP To Prosperity And Contribution: The New Narrative For Global Success
- Send Quick Micro-Donations To People Around You
- How Tech Can Become A Tool For Social Change
- Recycled Plastic Bottles Are Being Transformed Into Shoes And Bags
- Editorial Roundtable: Social Good May Push Brands Beyond Their Products
- Editorial Roundtable: Pursuing Transparency As A Moral Principle
View more posts about Impact Debrief