10 New Rules of Branding
1) Brands that influence culture sell more; culture is the new catalyst for growth.
2) A brand with no point of view has no point; full-flavor branding is in, vanilla is out.
3) Today’s consumer is leading from the front; this is the smartest generation to have ever walked the planet.
Now Track More Ideas
- Interview: Taco Bell Offers Fans Meme Culture-Inspired Holiday Merchandise Via Amazon
- Mexican Beer Brand Alters Facebook Algorithm To Fight Negative Search Results
- Dunkin’ Donuts Pranks Coffee Fans With Espresso Activation
- How One Brand Strategist Combines Research And Creative Intuition For Effective Brand Storytelling