Interviews With Xbox, Flavorpill, Yahoo, Treehugger, Second Life, Curious, Modo, DCODE, Treehugger, Coolhunting
We’ve interviewed some fantastic interesting people over the last few weeks. Did you catch ’em all? Here’s a list of them, just in case.
- Interview With Kevin Dulsky, Paypal Text To Buy – about the launch of the new service
- Interview With Philip Rosedale, Second Life – about opportunities for brands in the virtual world
- Interview With Richard Winkler, Curious Pictures – about the video game collaboration
- Interview with Jon Paley, DCODE – about a new structure for ad agencies
- Interview With George Murphy, Modo Group – about the importance of brand experience and his learnings from Coke/Starbucks
- Interview With Ze Frank – on creativity
- Interview With Sascha Lewis, Flavorpill – on the rise of the creative class
- Interview With Edwin Wong, Yahoo! Inc. – on a new approach to search engine marketing
- Interview With Eli Friedman, Xbox – on youth marketing
- Interview With Graham Hill, Treehugger – on green trends
- Interview With Josh Rubin, Cool Hunting – on trend spotting
Now Track More Ideas
Learn About Our Membership Services
Need Research Help?
As a member you can ask us any research questions and get complimentary research assistance with a 4-day turnaround. Reports inclde stats, quotes, and best-inclass examples on research topics.
Remain Informed & Strategic
We publish several trends reports each month. By becoming a member you will have access to over 100 existing reports, plus a growing catalog of deep topical analysis and debrief-style reports so you always remain in the know.