Metro’s top seven
Yesterday, the UK's Metro, reported their top seven new designers. A list of fabulously talented fashion designers that will surely reappear in the globe’s media:...
Yesterday, the UK’s Metro, reported their top seven new designers. A list of fabulously talented fashion designers that will surely reappear in the globe’s media:
1. Gareth Pugh – Kook, wit and wonder all in one designer.
2. Alice McCall – girlie and pretty, the ex- music stylist proves McCall proves to be a win with both A-listers and fashion designers.
3. Aganovich & Yung – the article describes the designs to be ‘ ideal for Breakfast at Tiffany’s’. No more said.
4. Unconditional – There’s no holding the Japanese label back, classic but modern equals perfection.
5. Clare Tough – A knitwear designer who explores the practice in full.
6. Avshalom Gur – Plenty ruffles and delicate printwork.
7. Meadham & Kirchoff – A Gothic love affair. The designers were recently featured in the PSFK LFW report.
Now Track More Ideas
- Retail Innovation Week Preview: Previous eBay Exec On How Stores Can Elevate The CX With Beautiful And Intuitive Digital Integrations
- PSFK Retail Conference Preview: How Pinterest Is Helping Retailers Design Seamless Discovery-To-Purchase Journeys, Online And Off
- Interview: How A Virtual Design Platform Helps Retailers Create Human-Focused Store Experiences
- Lowe’s Shares Transactional Data With Pinterest To Enable Tailored Content