Steve Rubel on his blog Micropersuasion argues that marketers need to consider how to use the Blackberry as a marketing platform. He suggests three opportunities:
1) Brand Mobile Games – as Blackberries become more sophisticated, marketers should consider launching free downloadable Java midlets that incorporate their brands into the games.
Now Track More Ideas
- Interview: How Genesis Uses Instagram To Reach The Next Generation Of Luxury Consumers
- How Brands Like Influenster And Taobao Are Educating Consumers With Video Content
- Interview: Taco Bell Offers Fans Meme Culture-Inspired Holiday Merchandise Via Amazon
- Mexican Beer Brand Alters Facebook Algorithm To Fight Negative Search Results