Foresight 2020 Economic, Industry and Corporate Trends Report
The Economist Intelligence Unit has released a fascinating 96-page trends report that covers the period till 2020. The key trends identified are:Globalization - China and India will take a greater...
The Economist Intelligence Unit has released a fascinating 96-page trends report that covers the period till 2020. The key trends identified are:
- Globalization – China and India will take a greater slice of the world economy.
- Demographics – The favourable demographic profile of the US will help to spur growth; ageing populations in Europe will inhibit it.
- Atomization – Processes, firms, customers and supply chains will fragment as
companies expand overseas, as work flows to where it is best done and as information digitises.
- Personalization – Price and quality will matter as much as ever, but customers in developed and developing markets will place more emphasis on
- Knowledge Management – Improving the productivity of knowledge workers through technology, training and organisational change will be
the major boardroom challenge of the next 15 years.
It also includes trends by Industry sector in these industries – Automotive, Consumer goods and retailing, Energy, Financial services, Healthcare and pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Public sector, Telecoms.
Now Track More Ideas
- Interview: How Genesis Uses Instagram To Reach The Next Generation Of Luxury Consumers
- Lyft Local Campaign Supports New Yorkers Affected By L Train Shutdown
- Acura Lets Fans Design Their Own Car On Instagram Stories
- Aston Martin And Waldorf Astoria Offers Guests Luxury Car And Hospitality Experiences