Queens Of Innovation
Business Week carries an interesting section this week called Inside Innovation and names 25 leaders who are bringing innovation to their companies.
Business Week carries an interesting section this week called Inside Innovation and names 25 leaders who are bringing innovation to their companies. Five of them are profiled:
- Marissa Mayer – Google’s sergeant major of ideas. Delving down from within the organization and heaving them to the top in ten minutes or less.
- Ivy Ross – Electifies the team at Old Navy with ideas and experience from the real world. Also reads PSFK(!)
- Claudia Kotchka – Not too sure what she really did at P&G as her profile was rather ambiguous. Probably breaks down walls between departments, then pokes her head through the gap and shouts, “How shall we kill Method today?”
- Sam Lucente – Gets close to HP consumers through ethnography then translates coinsumer needs not in design-speak but in business requirements.
- Amy Radin – Driving innovative Citigroup products by concentrating on a small group of great ideas.
Now Track More Ideas
- Waymo’s Self-Driving Ridehail Pilot Offers Customers 24/7 Service
- Google Parent Company’s Drone Service Will Offer Customers Free Grocery Delivery
- Uber Eats’ ‘Specials’ Lets Restaurants Trade Discounted Combos For Promoted Placement
- Audi Sport Club Offers Members Online Portal, Exclusive Event Access And More