Munich: TrendSlam at CScout
PSFK were kindly invited to participate at the TrendSlam Munich event held by trend consultancy CScout in Munich. TrendSlam is a Pechakucha-like format, which allows speakers only five minutes of...
Monty kicked off the event by taking a view on three points:
1) Trend: a trend is a parameter (economic etc) that is developing,
which will take an affect on our everyday lives. The trends that are
presented at today’s TrendSlam will all matter in the near future.
3) International: important to be international in order to know what
is happening elsewhere, Some trends are ahead of us (europe), therefore
it is vital to know what is happening elsewhere before they arrive here.
Now Track More Ideas
- Interview: How Genesis Uses Instagram To Reach The Next Generation Of Luxury Consumers
- How Brands Like Influenster And Taobao Are Educating Consumers With Video Content
- Interview: Taco Bell Offers Fans Meme Culture-Inspired Holiday Merchandise Via Amazon
- Mexican Beer Brand Alters Facebook Algorithm To Fight Negative Search Results