Offertrax is a new company that connects consumers and retailers by offering RSS feeds for shopping items, giving sales updates and special offer tracking. By...

Offertrax is a new company that connects consumers and retailers by offering RSS feeds for shopping items, giving sales updates and special offer tracking. By allowing shoppers to track any product, Offertrax aims to help retailers convert early interest into growing sales.

Offertrax claims that on average less than 3% of site visitors convert to a sale, and so are championing the importance of keeping the interest of the other 97% to entice them back for a "future conversation".

Tracking is free for shoppers who can sign up to become ‘trackers’ and share their product trails with others, whilst merchants are charged a nominal fee to place a ‘track this’ button on their catalog pages. Once a tracker subscribes to a product’s feed they are automatically notified of any changes the seller makes.

BASIC MEMBER CONTENT
This content is available for Basic Members.
Already a member, log in