BBC’s Web Design Principles
Tomski has put together a list of the BBC’s web principles for creating Web 2.0 sites and applications. Being Web 2.0 they are perpetually in draft. Here’s a selection:
– Build web products that meet audience needs: anticipate needs not yet fully articulated by audiences, then meet them with products that set new standards.
Now Track More Ideas
- Retail Innovation Week Preview: Previous eBay Exec On How Stores Can Elevate The CX With Beautiful And Intuitive Digital Integrations
- PSFK Retail Conference Preview: How Pinterest Is Helping Retailers Design Seamless Discovery-To-Purchase Journeys, Online And Off
- Interview: How A Virtual Design Platform Helps Retailers Create Human-Focused Store Experiences
- Lowe’s Shares Transactional Data With Pinterest To Enable Tailored Content