5 Brilliant Marketing Ideas from SxSW
Rohit Bhargava has a write up of his learnings from the South by South West festival. He says, “Here are just a few marketing ideas that struck me as remarkable or noteworthy from SxSW:”
- Using the tag as the tagline. Everywhere you look there are signs posted telling you what tag (identifier word or series of words) to use when posting content to social networks, uploading images online, or blogging.
- Sponsoring something useful.
- Selling old stuff as “vintage.”
- Integrating open source marketing.
- Drawing audience with the drum solo.
Read all of his thoughts on his blog: Influential Interactive Marketing: 5 Brilliant Marketing Ideas from SxSW
Now Track More Ideas
- Interview: How Genesis Uses Instagram To Reach The Next Generation Of Luxury Consumers
- How Brands Like Influenster And Taobao Are Educating Consumers With Video Content
- Interview: Taco Bell Offers Fans Meme Culture-Inspired Holiday Merchandise Via Amazon
- Mexican Beer Brand Alters Facebook Algorithm To Fight Negative Search Results