33 Fresh Links: PSFK Twitter Round Up
Here’s a list of 33 interesting links we’ve posted on Twitter this week. To stay in touch, be sure to join the conversation and follow PSFK on Twitter.
- Gawker: Microsoft Wants You To ‘Verb Up’ And ‘Bing It’
- Silicon Alley Insider: Best Buy Wants To Fund Your Startup (BBY)
- Hotel Chatter: Have You Been Charged For Drinking the Coffee In Your Hotel Room?
- The Sunday Morning Herald: Web filtering pulls plug on euthanasia debate
- Silicon Alley Insider: Hulu Could Become An Ad Agency, Says NBC CEO (GE, DIS, NWS)
- Galvin Electricity Initiative
- F—k the Recession
- Buzzmachiene: The Journalism Bubble
- The Hidden Persuader: Does Honesty Sell?
- Boing Boing: Plastics industry releases anti-cloth-bag FUD study
- Dark Planneur: En voiture avec Chanel…
- AVC: The Next Layer Of The Social Media Stack
- Wishful Thinking: Creative Momentum Workshops in London
- Fresh&Easy: Keeping it Cool at Fresh&Easy
- 9.Unlike: [fashion 2.0] E-Tailing Symposium
- Brand Republic: McDonald’s takes on Starbucks in Europe
- Les Quotidiennes: Changer son adresse IP en un clic pour voir la télé américaine (change your IP address in one click to see American TV)
- Waxy: Meme Scenery
- Cologne Commons Music Festival
- The Consumerist: Brooklyn Heights Postman Lifts With Neither Knees Nor Back
- AVC: Why Isn’t Paypal More Successful?
- BBC: New York squares cut out the cars
- BBG: The Case for Working With Your Hands
- BBC: Toddler buys real digger online
- BBC: UK ‘worst electrical recycler’
- Londonist: Macca’s House Removed From Google Street View
- BBC: Brazil floods displace thousands
- Gigaom: Is Facebook the New Spam Heaven?
- Trials + Tribulations: Double Dutch Dinosaur Duplex
- Design Boom: The Flax Project Design by Christien Meindertsma
- Brand Republic: What can you do to spark a little location-based rivalry?
- Chris Brogan: What Goes Into a Premium Brand
- M.I.A. comes out swinging at global brands manufacturing in Sri Lanka
Now Track More Ideas
- Interview: Casaza’s President On Building A New Kind Of Home And Design Inspiration Platform (With Help From HGTV’s Property Brothers)
- IKEA’s Small-Format Stores Cater To Urban Consumers With Curated Merch
- How Brands Like IKEA And Wayfair Are Offering Hands-On Holiday Shopping Assistance
- How Brands Like eBay Enhance Home Delivery By Offering Extra Services & Support
Learn About Our Membership Services
Need Research Help?
As a member you can ask us any research questions and get complimentary research assistance with a 4-day turnaround. Reports inclde stats, quotes, and best-inclass examples on research topics.
Remain Informed & Strategic
We publish several trends reports each month. By becoming a member you will have access to over 100 existing reports, plus a growing catalog of deep topical analysis and debrief-style reports so you always remain in the know.