(Headlines) Gadget Addictions, Yahoo + Facebook & A Hyde Park Water Fight
PSFK curates a daily selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines from around the world.
Here is a selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines we’ve collected from around the world.
- Changes in China Could Raise Prices Worldwide
- Hyde Park water fight closes Oxford Street
- U.S. Soldier Arrested in WikiLeaks Inquiry After Tip From Former Hacker
- U.S. Stocks Wander After Last Week’s Sell-Off
- Yahoo updates site, partners with Facebook
- Is luxury air travel a thing of the past?
- Urban Outfitters Causing Outrage With “Eat Less” T-Shirt
- Wal-Mart to create 500,000 new jobs
- About a third of Wired Mag content is now iPad (and print) only–not Web.
- App Makers Worry as Data Plans Are Capped
- Does iPad have the magic to bring people together?
- Coulomb partners with Ford, Chevy, Smart to deliver 4,600 free EV charging stations in US
- Can Electric Cars Survive the Canadian Winter?
- Fuck Google Roundup
Posted June 7, 2010
Experiential Marketing Today
Arts & Culture Today