(Headlines) Green Hotels, Nike Vs. Adidas & Google Editors
PSFK curates a daily selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines from around the world.
Here is a selection of relevant and noteworthy news headlines we’ve collected from around the world.
- Europe has become a more fertile place for technology companies. But its tech industries still have to show they can burst through old constraints
- Why We’re Getting Recycling All Wrong – And What Can Be Done About It
- New Estimates Double Rate of Oil Flowing Into the Gulf
- Efforts to Limit the Flow of Spill News
- ‘Green’ Hotel and Hostel Opens in Prague
- U.S. Markets Mixed; Consumer Confidence Rises
- Nike and Adidas tussle off the soccer pitch
- Osaka bar-, cafe-goers tee off between drinks
- Table for 2? Get Ready to Wait in Line
- Cocktails Now Served With Twists of Tongue
- Google News experiments with human control, promotes a new serendipity with Editors’ Picks
- The Greatest Change in the History of Media
- Reblog this at your own legal riskApple’s New Developer Rules Are Terrible For AdMob And Google (And Developers)
- Twitter to use own Web link shortener this summer
- OH: Twitter Is Hiring. Big Time.
- Sega bringing Dreamcast library to PS3, Xbox 360
PSFKArts & Culture
Posted June 11, 2010
Design & Architecture Today
Media & Publishing Today
Financial Services Today