This Week In Brand Strategy & Advertising
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news and ideas that caught our attention this past week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and advertising communications stories that have been catching our attention:
Rethinking Strategy, Planning
- What We Can Learn from Babies: Experimentation, Failure and Creative Genius
- Rethinking How We View Creativity
- Creativity is Just Connecting Things…
- Will Thought Leaders Be Replaced by Feeling Leaders?
- How Children Can ‘Design for Change’
- Prototyping at Big Spaceship
- A Perfect Storm: The Social Web, Storytellers and Brands (and thoughts on transmedia storytelling)
- Anthropology in Practice: The Psychology of Liking
- The Future of Advertising (perspective from Victors & Spoils)
Innovation, Creativity, New Brand Work