This Week in Brand Strategy & Advertising
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news and ideas that caught our attention this past week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and advertising communications stories that caught our attention this week:
Rethinking Strategy, Planning
- Web Resources for Customer Journey Mapping
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Internet Needs
- Coming Off the (Hyper) Island: Making Real Change in Day to Day Agency Life
- Tapping Into the Collective Brain (Interview with in Portugal)
- A Conversation About Culture, Environment, Social Media
- How Coke Created ‘Happiness Machine’ (and suggestions for developing, executing and spreading good ideas)
- 10 Key Principles Behind Digital Community
- 5 Steps for Consumer Brands to Earn Social Currency
- Who Are the Millennials?
Innovation, Creativity, New Brand Work