This Week in Brand Strategy & Advertising
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news and ideas that caught our attention this past week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and advertising communications stories that caught our attention this week:
Rethinking Strategy, Planning & Agency Roles
- The Planner Survey 2010
- Do We Need a New Definition of Creativity?
- The Sociology Behind SXSW Panel Picking
- Communication in Open Innovation
- Crafting Fictional Personas with the Language of Facebook
- Radical Collaboration: Making Digital Work (from Boulder Digital Works)
- 5 Rules for How to Make Things Go Viral
- Using the ‘Bored at Work’ Network to Help Things go Viral
- Is the Web Really Dead?
- People Pay for Their Definition of Value – Not Yours
- Media’s Various Roles Beyond Planning & Buying
- Agencies Divided on Where to House Mobile Units
- The Time is Now to Take Shopper Marketing Beyond the Store
Innovation, Creativity, New Brand Work
Now Track More Ideas
- Interview: How Genesis Uses Instagram To Reach The Next Generation Of Luxury Consumers
- How Brands Like Influenster And Taobao Are Educating Consumers With Video Content
- Interview: Taco Bell Offers Fans Meme Culture-Inspired Holiday Merchandise Via Amazon
- Mexican Beer Brand Alters Facebook Algorithm To Fight Negative Search Results