This Week in Brand Strategy & Advertising
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news and ideas that caught our attention this past week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and advertising communications stories that caught our attention this week:
Rethinking Strategy, Planning & Agency Roles
- When Emotional Reasoning Trumps IQ (as in Strategy)
- Why the World Needs More Misfits
- In Praise of Dissent
- A Simpler Way to Make It Simple
- A Weird Way of Thinking Has Prevailed Worldwide
- Does Availability of Content Make Memorizing (and absorbing) Knowledge Obsolete?
- 10 of the Web’s Most Insightful News Infographics
- John Winsor’s (Victors & Spoils) Message to Harley Davidson
- SCVNGR’s Secret Game Mechanics Playdeck
- Klout: Do You Have Enough Influence to Get the Job?
- The Inevitable Demise of the ‘Social Media Strategist’
- On Web 3.0 (the Internet of Things) and Why I Might Empathize with a Garbage Disposal
- DNA Makes Some People Averse to Surveys
- 5 Mistakes Smart People Make
Innovation, Creativity, New Brand Work
Now Track More Ideas
- Walgreens Experiential Store Offers Extended Beauty And Healthcare Services
- PSFK Retail Conference Preview: Ro’s CEO On Democratizing Healthcare Through Telemedicine
- Interview: How Ritual’s Katerina Schneider Brings Transparency To The Women’s Multivitamin
- Interview: Fitness Expert On The Evolution Of The Boutique Gym Experience